1. Write down the Attendance Code for each session you attend.
- These codes are announced during each session.
- If you miss the code, check with the ASHP Room Monitor at the session.
2. Log in to the eLearning Portal at with your ASHP username and password.
3. Click on My Learning Activities. Then click on the meeting name under My Conferences.
4. Enter the Attendance Code for each session you attended.
- Find the field for redeeming Attendance Codes (formerly called “CE codes”) at the top of the page.
- Enter the Attendance codes that were announced during the session, and click Submit.
- Multiple attendance codes can be separated by a comma (e.g., M12345, M23456, M34567).
If your code is not redeeming successfully, verify that you have clicked on the title of the meeting in order to access the Attendance Code field, not the Enrollment Code field.
5. Each session will be listed under Your Sessions.
6. Click Claim for a particular session and complete the required steps.
7. Click Claim for your profession. It is important that you click the correct profession.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Fill in your NABP eProfile ID and birth month and date. Check the box at the bottom and click Claim. You will see a message advising you whether or not your credits were claimed successfully. Your CPE credit will be reported directly to CPE Monitor.
- Other: Use Statement of Completion only. Check the box at the bottom and click Claim.
If you have any questions about which credit to claim, please ask at the CE Info desk on-site, or email email@example.com for assistance.
8. You may print your statement of credits by clicking on Print for each session. You can return here at any time to reprint your Statement.
Exhibitors: Additional First Steps
- Login to www.ashp.org/exhibitorce with your ASHP username and password.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Select the 2013 Midyear Clinical Meeting from the dropdown menu.
- Select your Exhibiting Company from the list of exhibitors.
From here, follow the instructions above.
If the CE provider is ASHP, then attendees will process and claim CE on the ASHP eLearning Portal. For symposia offered by other CE providers, please follow the directions given with the symposium materials. If you have any questions, then contact names and phone numbers are provided on the symposia listing.
ASHP is now using the eLearning Portal for CE Processing, which allows ASHP to report pharmacy credits via CPE Monitor. All ASHP CE will be processed on the eLearning Portal as of Jan. 1, 2013. For more information, visit: www.ashp.org/CEtransition.
Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
To process your CE on the eLearning Portal, you must enter your NABP e-Profile ID and birth month and date. After you have entered this information once, it is saved for future CE processing. You may obtain your eProfile ID at www.nabp.net.
There may be different directions for workshops and review courses. Please ask the course’s facilitator for CE Processing Instructions for these special programs.
NEED HELP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org