Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, and international attendees can attend educational sessions in either the Summer Meeting and/or Medication Safety Collaborative and follow these instructions to process and claim CE credit.
Write down the Attendance Code (formerly called a “CE Code”), for each session you attend. When you redeem your Attendance Code online, you will then select the correct certificate and/or statement of credit for your profession (e.g., CPE, CME, Nursing CE, or a Statement of Completion).
New this Year! Completing the process makes you eligible for credit. You must Claim the credit (click on the Claim button) to earn the credit, view and print your statement and/or certificates. All claimed CPE credits will be reported directly to CPE Monitor.
Process and Claim Your CE
The Attendance Codes (formerly called “CE Codes”) are only announced during the session. Follow these steps to process CE online and claim credit for the sessions you attend.
- Login to the ASHP eLearning Portal at http://elearning.ashp.org/ with your email address used for your meeting registration and password. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click on My Learning Activities and to see the name of the meeting in My Conferences.
- Click on ASHP 2013 Medication Safety Collaborative or ASHP 2013 Summer Meeting and Exhibition and enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the session.
Your list of sessions will appear on the screen matching the Attendance Codes you entered. Click on the name of each session to complete the requirements for CE.
Click Claim for your profession under Achievements to get the correct Certificate or Statement of credit. It is important that you choose the appropriate profession.
- Multiple attendance codes can be entered by separating them by a comma (e.g. S12345, S23456, S34567).
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Fill in your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date to get their CPE credits reported successfully to CPE Monitor. Important: CE sessions that are developed and offered to meet the educational needs of pharmacy technicians will have the T designation in the ACPE Number.
- Physicians: Enter the amount of credit you’re claiming for your participation in the session. Click Submit. Review the information for accuracy, check the box and click Claim to view your certificate.
- Nurses: Review the information for accuracy, check the box and click Claim to view your certificate.
- Others (International, students, etc.). Select ASHP Statement of Completion. Check the box and click Claim to get a record of your attendance for each session.
Click the Print button to view your statement of credit or statement of completion. Print it or you may return here at anytime to get a reprint. There is one statement for each session you attend.