ASHP is now using the eLearning Portal for CE Processing which allows ASHP to report pharmacy credits directly to CPE Monitor. For more information, visit www.ashp.org/cetransition.
Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
To process your CE on the eLearning Portal, you must enter your NABP e-Profile ID and birth month and date. After you have entered this information once, it is saved for future CE processing. You may obtain your e-Profile ID at www.nabp.net
You have two options when processing your CE. Please contact your Pharmacy Board, Council or comparable organization if you need assistance deciding which option to choose.
- Obtain an NABP e-Profile ID by contacting NABP Customer Service directly at email@example.com
- Select ASHP Statement of Completion when you claim CE for the conference. An NABP e-Profle ID is not required for this option to claim CE and your credits will not be reported to CPE monitor.
Process and Claim Your CE
Write down the Attendance Codes (formerly called “CE Codes”) for each session you attend. These codes are announced during the each session.
- Login to the ASHP eLearning Portal at http://elearning.ashp.org/ with your email address used for your meeting registration and password. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click on My Learning Activities and then select 2013 – National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference (Washington, DC)
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the session. Multiple attendance codes can be entered by separating them by a comma (e.g. P12345, P23456, P34567).
- Each session will be listed under Your Sessions to match the Attendance Codes you entered.
- Click Claim for a particular session and complete the required steps.
- Click Claim Credit and then click on the Claim button for your profession. It is important to select the correct profession to get the appropriate Statement of Credit.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Fill in your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date. Check the box to complete and click Claim. You will see a message advising whether or not your credits were claimed successfully. Your CPE credits will be reported directly to CPE Monitor.
- Others (e.g., International, students, etc.). Select ASHP Statement of Participation. Check the box and click Claim.
- Click the Print button to view your statement of credit or statement of participation. Print it or you may return here at anytime to get a reprint. Please note: There is one statement for each session you attend. Repeat the process from step 5 to claim credit for all the sessions you attended.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org