Thank you for your interest in attending the ASHP 2013 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference in Washington, DC!
ASHP has reserved a block of rooms for conference attendees at the Washington Hilton Hotel – Located in the heart of Washington DC, the Washington Hilton is situated in the capital’s most sought after neighborhoods. Enjoy the best entertainment and nightlife Washington has to offer at the nearby Adams Morgan, Woodley Park and the U Street Corridor. This Washington hotel is one mile from the Smithsonian National Zoo and only four blocks from Dupont Circle Metro. Discover iconic Washington attractions including the White House, National Monument and Lincoln Memorial.
Room rates are $169 per night for single and double occupancy plus 14.5% tax. To make reservations, call 202-483-3000; be sure to mention the ASHP Pharmacy Preceptors Conference, code [PHP], to receive the special group rate.
Once the block has been sold out, rooms will be offered at the prevailing rate.
Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to the scheduled date of arrival; deposits are not refunded for cancellations made fewer than 72 hours prior to arrival date.
Three major airports serve the Washington DC region. They are the Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport, and Baltimore/Washington International Airport. Getting to the Washington Hilton Hotel from any of these three airports on your own is completely manageable:
Make a Reservation with ATC
The ATC Travel Center is the official vendor for ASHP 2013 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference. Listed below are the benefits you receive by using this service.
- Up to 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply and not all classes of service apply for the discount. (United Airlines). 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the meeting. (Delta).
- Advanced seat assignment and special meal requests. Frequent flier program updates.
- Low fare options on all airlines.
- 24/7 access with mobile options for itinerary status updates.
ATC agents are available for reservations from 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. The discounts apply for travel between August 17, 2013 to August 26, 2013 (IAD, BWI, DCA). Some restrictions may apply. Service fees apply to ticketed reservations.
NOTE: Book on United’s website
- Web: www.atcmeetings.com/ashp (Service Fee: $10.00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Service Fee: $35.00)
- Live Agent: (800) 458-9383 (Service Fee: $35.00)
Agreement code: 548694