How to Select and Apply for Your Space
- First, review the Exhibit Hall Floorplan in HTML or Flash.
- Then read all of the exhibitor rules and regulations [PDF] prior to arriving on site so that you understand all the necessary requirements, procedures and limitations.
- Then download the Exhibitor Contract [PDF], indicating your space preferences, complete and submit.
- Please indicate your product line so we can educate meeting attendees about your offerings.
|Sunday, June 10, 2012
||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
|Monday, June 11, 2012
||11:15 am - 2:00 pm
|Tuesday, June 12, 2012
||7:30 am -9:00 &
12:15 pm - 2:00 pm
*The hall will be for open for appointment based attendee meetings, from 8-11:15 a.m. and 2 -5 p.m., on Monday and from 9 a.m. and 12:15 p.m., on Tuesday.
Fees and What They Cover
Booth space is $30.00 per square foot. A non-refundable deposit of at least fifty percent (50%) of the space rental must accompany your contract. The balance must be paid within 30 days if we receive your deposit before March 9, 2012. After March 9, 2012, space rental must be paid in full. Fees include an ID sign, aisle carpet throughout the exhibit hall, general exhibit hall cleaning, security guard service and four complimentary exhibitor badges per 10’ x 10’ booth.
Space Assignment and Confirmation
- Booth dimensions are 10' x 10' unless otherwise noted.
- Once booth space has been assigned, exhibitors will be mailed a confirmation invoice from ASHP confirming booth number, payments received and payments due. Beginning in February, exhibitors will be emailed monthly newsletters with additional details.
Exhibitor Yellow Pages
The Exhibitor Yellow Pages is the sole listing of exhibiting companies. It will include the company name, address, booth number and 50 word company description provided by the exhibit contact through our on online interactive floorplan. The password to access your company profile will be emailed to you once your booth number is confirmed. The names of exhibitors whose contracts are submitted after April 13 will be included in the published in the on-site daily newspaper and online at www.ashp.org.
Advance Space Selection
ASHP will be using a priority point system onsite in Baltimore for exhibitors to reserve booth space for the 2013 ASHP Summer Meeting and Exhibition. The number of Priority Points your company has accumulated determines your place in the selection schedule. View ASHP’s Priority Point Guidelines [PDF].