The ATC Travel Center is your one stop for making reservations to association meetings and adding additional excitement to your travel plans.
- 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply and not all classes of service apply for the 5% discount. (United Airlines). 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the meeting. (American Airlines).
- Advanced seat assignment and special meal requests. Frequent flier program updates.
- Low fare options on all airlines.
- 24/7 access with mobile options for itinerary status updates.
Make a Reservation with ATC
ATC agents are available for reservations from 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. The above discounts apply for travel between June 6, 2012 to June 16, 2012 (IAD, BWI, DCA). Some restrictions may apply. Service fees apply to ticketed reservations.
- Web: www.atcmeetings.com/ashp (Service Fee: $10.00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Service Fee: $35.00)
- Live Agent: (800) 458-9383 (Service Fee: $35.00)
You may also call your own agency or the vendors directly and refer to the following ID numbers:
All official ASHP meeting hotels are within walking distance of the Baltimore Convention Center. As a result, ASHP will not be providing shuttle service from the meeting hotels to the Convention Center!
Baltimore Deals and Discounts
Learn more about great deals and discounts available while meeting in Baltimore.
Discounts for transportation to and from Baltimore International Airport (BWI) are now available through SuperShuttle and ExecuCar. To make reservations call 1 800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826) or visit their website.
When calling make sure to reference code XEF2H to receive the special Summer Meeting discounts.
Tips for Travelers