Always one of our most popular destinations, Las Vegas offers our Midyear meeting attendees and exhibitors the best of both worlds — world-class hotels, where you can find pharmacy’s best educational and networking opportunities, and one of the most exciting cities in the world, with seemingly endless entertainment options.
Las Vegas continues to build on its reputation as a vibrant showcase for the extraordinary. Vegas offers Midyear attendees the grandest resorts, the biggest stars in entertainment, the highest caliber of award-winning chefs and master sommeliers, and, of course, the brightest lights. Beyond the Midyear meeting’s outstanding educational and networking opportunities, here are even more reasons why ASHP will return to Vegas this December 4-8:
- Conveniently located in the southwest region of the U.S. and home to a wide variety of hotels and resorts, Las Vegas is easily accessible and offers great value on accommodations for every taste and budget.
- Location, Location, Location. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms, Las Vegas provides close official ASHP hotel proximity to the meeting facilities for all Midyear meeting attendees. Most of these hotels are within a walk or short bus ride of the Midyear meeting facilities and only a 15-minute drive from the airport.
- Typically mild Vegas winters allow for plenty of outdoor adventures and activities around the city. In December, expect mild conditions and temperatures in the 50s and 60s.
- Few other cities in the world offer the wide array of dining options available in Las Vegas, from all-you-can-eat buffets to world-class dining experiences at some of the finest restaurants in the world.
- As ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World,’ Las Vegas features some of the most exciting and versatile entertainers on the planet performing in various arenas around the city — not to mention the sizzling nightlife that offers “something for everyone.”