- COME TO THE EVENTS CENTER IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SEATED YET. THERE'S STILL SOME SEATS LEFT!
- ATTENTION: Attendees that leave the arena after being seated will not be permitted to return to their seats and must return to the line.
- REMINDER: ALL ATTENDEES MUST MOVE TO THE CENTER OF THE ROW WHEN BEING SEATED. No empty seats will be permitted.
- DOORS ARE NOW OPEN.
- You MUST HAVE YOUR BADGE to be admitted entrance.
Tips for Attendees
ASHP must adhere to strict guidelines and procedures to comply with security protocols and the large crowd that is expected. We encourage you to follow the instructions below.
For the most up-to-the-minute information, download the app: 'Mobile Midyear', available via Apple® and Android™ app stores.
- Plan to register and pick up your badge before Monday morning to avoid the rush.
- Badges are required; no one will be admitted who is not registered and wearing their badge.
- On Monday morning, shuttle buses will start running at 6:30 a.m. Allow for extra travel time to the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
- Please note: Entrances into the Events Center, as well as areas adjacent to entrances, must remain clear until Monday morning at 6:30 a.m. In addition, the casino area adjacent to the Events Center entrance must remain clear at all times.
- Doors open at 8:00 a.m. and registrants will be directed to seats by ushers. Space in the Events Center is limited and seats will be available on a first-come basis.
- Saving seats for others or sitting end-of-aisle with empty seats in-between will not be permitted.
- Those arriving after capacity is reached will be directed to overflow seating where a live audio/video version of the presentation will be shown.
- Consider proceeding directly to the overflow rooms where there may be greater seat availability:
South Pacific E, Lower Level, North Convention Center
Mandalay Bay F, Level 2, South Convention Center
Mandalay Bay H, Level 2, South Convention Center
- If you know you will need to depart the session prior to its conclusion at 11 am, consider watching the session from one of the overflow rooms.
- ASHP staff and volunteers will be stationed in and around the Events Center to direct traffic flow and assist attendees.
- Flash photography and/or audio/video recording will not be permitted.