Write down the Attendance Code (formerly called a “CE Code”), for each session you attend. When you redeem your Attendance Code online, you will then select the correct certificate and/or statement of credit for your profession (e.g., CPE, CME, Nursing CE, or a Statement of Completion).
Completing the process makes you eligible for credit. You must Claim the credit (click on the Claim button) to earn the credit, view and print your statement and/or certificates. All claimed CPE credits will be reported directly to CPE Monitor.
Process and Claim Your CE
The Attendance Codes (formerly called “CE Codes”) are only announced during the session. Follow these steps to process CE online and claim credit for the sessions you attend.
- Login to the ASHP eLearning Portal at http://elearning.ashp.org/ with your email address used for your meeting registration and password. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Click on My Learning Activities and to see the name of the meeting in My Conferences.
- Click on ASHP 2014 Summer Meetings and Exhibition and enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the session.
Multiple attendance codes can be entered by separating them by a comma (e.g. S12345, S23456, S34567).
- Your list of sessions will appear on the screen matching the Attendance Codes you entered. Click on the name of each session to complete the requirements for CE.
- Click Claim for your profession under Achievements to get the correct Certificate or Statement of credit. It is important that you choose the appropriate profession.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Fill in your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date to get their CPE credits reported successfully to CPE Monitor. Important: CE sessions that are developed and offered to meet the educational needs of pharmacy technicians will have the T designation in the ACPE Number.
- Physicians: Enter the amount of credit you’re claiming for your participation in the session. Click Submit. Review the information for accuracy, check the box and click Claim to view your certificate.
- Nurses: Review the information for accuracy, check the box and click Claim to view your certificate.
- Click the Print button to view your statement of credit or statement of completion. Print it or you may return here at any time to get a reprint. There is one statement for each session you attend.
- Note: Only sessions in the Medication Safety Collaborative are approved for physician and nursing credit.
- Others (International, students, etc.). Select ASHP Statement of Completion. Check the box and click Claim to get a record of your attendance for each session.
Exhibitors who are ASHP members can use their ASHP login information to claim credit online. You will have a few additional first steps for your process.
- Login to http://www.ashp.org/exhibitorce/ with your ASHP username) and password. Remember the system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to process CE. Be sure you used the email address for your registration badge for the meeting.
- Click on the Get Started button
- Select ASHP 2014 Summer Meetings and Exhibition from the dropdown menu
- Select your exhibiting company from the list of exhibitors. Your screen will change and you will be then be logged into the ASHP eLearning Portal.
From this point, please follow the instructions from Step 2 above to claim credit for the sessions you attended.
If your screen does not change to the ASHP eLearning Portal, or if you encounter any issues with the process (e.g., the Summer Meeting does not appear in your list under My Conferences); then there may be a mismatch in your first and last names used for your exhibitor registration. Please stop by the Meeting Info/CE Desk at the meeting or email the Educational Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the CE provider is ASHP, then attendees will process and claim CE on ASHP eLearning Portal. For symposia offered by other CE providers, please follow the directions given with the symposium materials. If you have any questions, then contact names and phone numbers are provided on the symposia listing.