See What's New at the ASHP Store!
Explore the latest products from ASHP to meet your practice needs. At the ASHP Store, you can not only browse print publications, but you can also purchase and learn more about eBooks, apps, and online subscriptions and professional development programs.
At the store view a demo and speak to a representative for more details on Specialty Certification Preparation and Recertification programs, and ASHP’s new Professional Certificate Programs which are available for individual and institutional use through ASHP’s eLearning platform.
This year take advantage of 10% savings on all products with the discount code SM17. Order at the ASHP store or at store.ashp.org.
Be sure to stock up on important new and upcoming publications, including the following:
- Letters from Rising Pharmacy Stars
- The Effective Pharmacy Preceptor
- The Medication Safety Certificate Program
- Smart Infusion Pumps, Second Edition
- The Chapter <800> Answer Book
- Basic Skills in Interpreting Laboratory Data, Sixth Edition
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Sixth Edition
- Concepts in Pharmacogenomics, Second Edition
- Extended Stability for Parenteral Drugs, Sixth Edition
- Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice, Second Edition
- Learning and Mastering Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Compounding Sterile Preparations, Fourth Edition
Need to renew your membership? You can do that within seconds at checkout, and you can make a donation to the ASHP Research and Education Foundation, too. You can also get your ribbons and get any membership benefit questions answered, right at the Store.
Join us for two book signings! On Monday, June 5th, Patti Kienle will be available from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. to sign copies of The Chapter <800> Answer Book. From 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., Sara White will be signing copies of Letters from Rising Pharmacy Stars, along with several contributors to the book. Books are available to buy and sign onsite, or bring your copy to the meeting if you have already purchased.