Welcome to ASHP's 51st Annual Midyear Clinical Meeting
If you are a first-time attendee or new member, we want to make sure that you take full advantage of the conference and learn about the resources and opportunities for education, networking, navigating the Exhibition Hall, and making the best use of your time.
Things to Know
- Registration opens on Saturday at 7AM at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center Bayside A, Level 1 and runs throughout the meeting. Registration will also be available at the MGM Grand, Conference Center, Level 1 on Saturday and Sunday. Full Registration Information & Schedule.
- Membership Information Center - Mandalay Bay Foyer, Level 2
Discover unique opportunities for networking, career growth, and continuing education, all of which will help you advance professionally and learn how to make the most out of your membership. Receive a special star appliqué for your badge to identify you as a VIP.
|Saturday – Monday
||7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
||7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
||7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
||8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- First-Time Attendee Welcome Event - Sunday, Mandalay Bay South Convention Center, Breakers C, Level 2, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: don’t miss this special welcome session providing tips on how to make the most of the Midyear meeting experience as well as a chance to connect with your fellow attendees.
- First-Time Attendee Welcome Keynote – Sunday Mandalay Bay H, Level 2, 10:10 a.m. – 11:20 a.m., featuring Josh Sundquist: “One More Thing, One More Time”
Attendees will leave the presentation with ideas about how to use Josh’s Paralympic training motto 1mt1mt (one more thing, one more time) to help them reach their professional goals by putting their best attributes to work in their careers.
- Exhibit Hall Hours:
Monday, December 5: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 6: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 7: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Attire — The attire at ASHP national meetings is business casual.
If you have additional questions, call 1-866-279-0681.